Being a woman if you said those lines to your hubby, the first think that would come to mind is a new bun in the oven. Well that cause a brief moment of panic in our household this morning needless to say. No, not quite ready for that yet; mine comes in the form of car/tag registration. And I have that nice officer to thank for alerting me of that last night-and not even giving me a ticket because I had a unhappy boy in the backseat, cause I dont know how on earth it really slipped my mind. *wink* I mean who would ride around with an out of date tag on purpose right? And take the chance of getting a expensive ticket, points on your insurance, and whatever new laws have come to pass. No one could be that dumb right?
So THANKS to that nice officer, and THANKS to my hubby for standing in that ridiculous line!
And heres to not being forgetful...
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
I don't think you will need a book on Blogging for Dummies, by the way. lol If I can figure it out, you can.
What I can't figure out is how people design their own blogs. I'll stick to filling in the templates!
I look forward to getting to know you. (And "yeah!" for the nice policeman! I got stopped for that once.)
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to this new "hobby", it seems like its gonna be enjoyable.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment