The title is from a song my hubby sings ALL the time; from a guy thats not heard on the radio, and plays the bass guitar like nobody I've ever seen. That's the hubbys new obsession: the bass guitar, amp. included. I've tried to ignore it and act like it doesn't bother me, but the truth is it makes my eardrums feel like they are gonna burst! Not to mention the every 5 mins. "babe, listen, listen" from the next room, like I havent been listening the whole entire room. I cant NOT listen as much as I try. Im glad he has things he tinkers with (well a whole garage), but its now invading our living room. Its inspiried me to to all sorts of new projects like reorganizing the laundry room, and my storage shed. Im thinking if he comes home and plays this evening I might just pressure wash the fence. I shall see in about 2 1/2 hours. I wanted to share a picture of our boy, since we really do have one. And since Im kinda figuring this stuff out...very slowly.

This is our son KC. He is almost 17 months old, and always on the go. He loves books, Oswald, riding, and playing outside. KC just got a sandbox outside, and now he plays in it everyday. He is trying really hard to be a vegitarian, as he prefers to eat only veggies, fruit, and the weird good for you stuff. Hes never ate a french fry, or drank Coke either. Hopefully this time next year I can say the same thing as far as his eating habits go.
Happy Wednesday!
4 comments:
My kids love Oswald too...Sure makes me tired. :)
What a precious little boy!
Ha..I noticed my husband commented before me...too cool. Anyway, I was going to say that my girls LOVE Oswald.
I hope you don't have to pressure wash the fence tonight! :)
Thanks for entering my giveaway and for putting my button on your blog. :) Good luck!
Stopping by from Sneaky Momma. Just had to de-lurk today to tell you what a darling boy you have. The photo you took is super cute. Do you have one of those "fancy" SLR cameras because my point-and-shoot camera does nothing nearly as fabulous! :)
Blogging is such a great way to capture the moments that we would otherwise forget about our children. The details that you added about KC are really quite fun.
-Francesca
Post a Comment