
Who got their 20 cent tacos today??? I have to admit I (we) did! My fantastic hubby waited in line around 1pm in a 17 min. line to bring me home my own 5 soft and 5 hard tacos with sour cream. And they were good! I went by later this evening and the line wrapped around the building and was literally out in the road...a 3 lane highway to be exact. Ahhh what a great country we live in, free tacos with the 1st African American as President. I wonder what other GREAT things we can expect....I guess we will have to wait and see.
For those who havent gotten their 20 cent tacos, I think you have a few hours left...you better run for the border fast! :-)
And for those wondering no KC would not eat the tacos, he had honeydew, grapes, corn dog nuggets, (He just started eating these last week, I was amazed...he ate meat!...well sorta) and some spinach puffs.




1 comment:
Tacos....yum!
Post a Comment