Ok Im mortified, disgusted, pissed, and many other ed words. We have just discovered we have a lice outbreak under our roof! EWWWWWWWWWWWWE! My hubbys cousins daughter came over and spent the night with KAS a few weekends ago and she had head lice. Now KAS has it, my mom came over and checked me and oh YUCK I have it. Hubby also has it and I dont think KC has it but Im going to check him when hes asleep when hes actually still. KAS uses my brush when shes here so that why I have it, Im so grossed out! I cant stop itching my head now, and the hubby is going nutso too. I think he is officially shaving all facial hair, so thats a bonus for me ha! Im really mad becuase I had to go to CVS and spend $62.00 and RID spray & shampoo to treat everything, and Im now doing Sundays laundry all over again. This is NOT the first time she has given KAS head lice either, the last time the rest of us were lucky. I think babies under 2 can not be treated at all so Im praying that KC doesnt have them. Im off to treat hubbys hair and then shave it all off, me...I have a 8:30am appt. with my friend that does my hair shes going to treat it and then give me some dye or bleach or acid to make sure those little bugs die a very rapid death!
Ok now that I have shared my dirty little secret, I know you are sitting there scratching your head now arent you.?
Ugggh I feel so icky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You bet I'm scratching my head!!!!! I really feel for you. :(
I taught first grade for six years and was a camp counselor for seven and somehow managed to not get lice during an epidemic. Once we got lice in our cabin and couldn't get rid of it. All of the campers (26 of them) had to have their linens washed, their hair combed through. It was a real nightmare.
If you get rid of it in your own hair before everyone else in your house does, go buy you some AquaNet hair spray- the aerosol kind and apply it liberally to your hair. Lice hate that stuff.
Your header looks soooooo good! Love how you tied in your strawberry theme. I'm so impressed. I'm glad you were able to figure out what to do to export it. I was stumped!
That SUCKS! I am so sorry that you've got all of this!! I had two friends (my best friends) growing up and they both had lice ALL THE TIME. I think I had it AT LEAST seven times, because of them. And I was one of those lil girls with the loooooooong thick hair down to my butt. My mom HATED it. I think I was 12 the last time I got it. GROSS!
Hope you rid your house and fam of it ASAP and hope your lil one doesn't have any buggies!
LOVE the header! Very professional!
Okay, so yes, i am sitting here itching now. Thanks Alot! :)
As if you didn't have enough to worry about. i dread the day Biscuit could be exposed to it, and share your sentiment... "EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!"
Post a Comment