Monday, February 16, 2009

A major hurdle....maybe

Oh my gosh! the greatest thing ever just happened! KC went to sleep for his nap with NO paci!!! YEAH!!! After the first of the year I only gave it to him when he was in his bed. Hoping to phase it out eventually. Ive tried to put him to sleep without several times but I always give in. We were outside playing and I could tell he was sleepy, so I asked him if he wanted to take a nap. He got out of his sandbox and marched to the front door. We went inside, he passed out his nighty-nite kisses and continued to make a beeline to his bed. I put him in and he reached out his little hand & I knew what he wanted. I looked where I usually put it, but its not there. I frantically searched the bedroom, the kitchen, nowhere. After a few minutes of no luck I realized....KC wasnt crying. I went in and he was fast asleep. Wow, I was amazed! Is it really this easy?? Im still not having any luck finding the paci, but Im at a loss as to what I should do. Do I go buy one since that was the very bottom of the barrel? Or do I hope that he will fall asleep that easily tonight and tough it out?

Decisions, decisions!

Any input you guys could pass along in this department, please feel free!

Photobucket

1 comment:

CornFedMama said...

Congratulations! How has it gone since then? Hopefully well...