
In the meantime MY laptop threw in the towel finally and decided it needed a vacation too. So Im off to Best Buy for check in time so my little baby can get some much needed down time, and a gentle massage. Im using my old laptop and this thing is so ancient it wont even recognize my camera USB. I hope the 7 - 10 working day things is true, that way I can pick it up not to long after I come home the next weekend. I prescheduled 2 posts while Im gone and I had 2 more lined up but I cannot upload pics on here. I am taking my camera cord incase I find a computer so I can hopefully add the pictures real quick. Wishful thinking!
Aliceville, AL here we come. HAHA! That sounds like a Jeff Foxworthy joke in the making!




No comments:
Post a Comment