Monday, January 3, 2011

1-3-11

Today was a good day, KC started back to preschool after the holiday break and he was super excited to see his teachers and friends. We came home after lunch and played in the yard and a friend brought her boxer, Bella over to play with our boxers Buster & Rita. While out in the yard we watched a MetLife blimp flying around, and KC thought the airplane was cool! KC has decided he doesnt take naps anymore so its very rare to get a quiet afternoon around here. When he finally crashes out though, he is down for the count!

I went to Wal-Mart this evening to buy a few things and I only took my credit card & $40 cash, no wallet, no bank card. Now any other damn day this would have been fine but since my credit card was my Christmas cushion this year, my Wal-Mart trip didnt turn out so swell. My few things turned into $103 worth of crap in the buggy because any woman knows you cant ever leave that place without spending a Ben Franklin. So Im in the line to check out, swipe my card and a big fat NADA!!! Declined...then tried again with no success... so I pushed the buggy to the side and left. I still needed my few things so I stopped by the grocery store and spent $25. I laughed as I walked out knowing that I wouldnt be coming back to rescue the cart and some poor person would have to put my few things & other unnecessary junk back on the self. Mean for laughing....maybe....maybe not. My lessoned learned is NEVER go to Wal-Mart without a wallet!

No comments: