
KC is growing! Poor thing is taking after me in the height department....(hopefully not forever) but he is adding inches. I can tell because all his jeans have turned into highwaters and its driving this OCD mama crazy! He's skinny as can be so all his jeans have been size 2 but now they are all to short. He still has 18 month shorts that fit. I spent Sunday cleaning out KCs closet & room and removed 14 pair of shoes and a kitchen sized garbage bag of clothes, excessive. But Im hanging on to some things "just incase" and giving my friend who's having a little boy Thursday lots of stuff too.

So as much as I hate to shop, Im going to have to =-) I do love shopping on ebay, thats where I find a lot of deals. I like to find a few different sellers who have lots listed so I can save on shipping. Then I resell a lot of the name brand clothes and shoes back on ebay. For shoes I use Zappos.com most of the time, I am a VIP member and I can order shoes late afternoon and have them at my doorstep the next day. If I need to return them they return and reship for free. I LOVE them! I Love purging things to, its such a relief. This is the end product of my day...

Uhhh and the Stanley Steamer guy will be coming this week to! On to KAS's room!




No comments:
Post a Comment