
This is what my past few days have looked like, lots of teal paint everywhere. On my fingers, on my clothes, in my hair & some on the walls too. KAS got a new grown up bedroom set for Christmas cause after all she IS 13 now, and the sweet baby horses running in the meadow has to go. She's had a Company Kids quilt with horses at our house since she was 6 so a change is needed anyways. I have picked up some new pieces of furniture off craigslist and Im still on the hunt for a few other things though.

I have the trim around the ceiling, the inside around the blinds, and the closets.....Ugh! Maybe I can just add doors and forget about the closets right...? In my attempt to do the first closet, (cause yes there are two in the same damn room) this is where I added teal paint to my, pants, Elton John tshirt & hair. Yay!

The new bedroom set is cute, and since there is green but no yellow this was a quick fix paint job only painting two walls, two inside closets, and the inside trim of one window. Its gonna be a teen room makeover! Hopefully she will like it when she comes on Friday. Since she's not a pink girly girl I got the teal bedskirt and yes teal paint. The set was on sale after Thanksgiving, Thank you Target! Im excited about the finished product...to be continued.




1 comment:
Love the color!!! :)
Post a Comment