Since I am an insomniac who lives on about 5-6 hours of sleep a night, and a facebook, ebay, craigslist, perez hilton, and now blog junkie. I figured this would be a neat way to share some interesting/weird things about myself with you all. A friend sent this to me on facebook so I copied it on over to help fuel my new addiction. Do they have Intervention shows on this stuff? Oh yea and the rules....well since I technically dont know 25 people on here to tag, I have improvised sending some via email. If anyone would like to participate feel free.
Enjoy!
Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I am an only child, and the only grand-daughter on my moms side.
2. I did not want to move where we live now, (3 doors down from my MIL, and various other ILs) I gave into the hubbys wishes.
3. I love planning parties, weddings, any special event I can get my hands on!
4. In 1994 I was 14 and I had the Grand Champion pig at a local fair and I sold him for almost $3000.00...I thought I was rich!
5. I would like to have atleast 1 more child...2 maybe.
6. I love scrapbooking, decorating, being crafty, and anything Disney!
7. I love taking pictures, even though I havent the slightest idea what Im doing. 8. I don't understand negative people
9. I have skeletons in my closet that would make more than 1 episode of Jerry Springer.
10. My dad passed away when I was 9, and my mom has never remarried.
11. My favorite place to be is in the mountains of NC.
12. I have never left the United States.
13. I am a survivor.
14. I am grateful for my husband, son, step-daughter and family & would do just about anything for them.
15. I delivered my son with no epidural, no drugs, within 4 hours of getting to the hospital and with only 3 pushes. Yes Im proud of it, hey I can do something right.
16. I have 4 tattoos.
17. At 18 I drove a brand new 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra, in canary yellow, black leather, 5 speed, 17 in rims and I was hot stuff! HAHA!
18. I love shopping and could do it all day/ everyday.... If you ever need a personal shopper let me know lol!
19. I went to college at the University of Florida for 1 year and 1 day, then I went back home to community college.
20. My son and step-daughter have the same initials, K.A.S
21. I love baths!
22. I love college football, hockey, MMA(UFC), boxing, and doing other macho things with my hubby. Ive always been a tomboy!
23. I have OCD (self-diagnosis only at this point)
24. I wear a gold cross on my necklace everyday and have worn it everyday since I had it made 10 years ago.
25. and last but not least....ummmm(digging deep)...I have a sheet and certain pillow & pillowcase that I have had since ummmm about 10 years old, that I still sleep with and goes EVERYWHERE I sleep.(Vacations, hospitals stays, I mean everywhere) Let me rephrase that, Ive had several sheets & pillowcases from the same sets my Nan(Gma) had in the 60's. Over the years I have had to trade them out for newer ones that I found in her linen closet. Dont worry im ok w/ it..I know I have issues.

My car

My "sheet" at the hospital the day KC & I were coming home. Note the lovely green, orange, and gold colors

One of my tattoos...it means love

Whew! Ok now you know more (to much) about me! And maybe I will get a chance to learn more(to much) about you too!




No comments:
Post a Comment