Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Since I didnt make it last week, I decided to start early to ensure it was done on time. But then I forgot to post it. I cant win!
This past week, I did not wait in line at Starbucks to get my yummy marble mocha mochiatto only to get not even a mile down the road and spill it all over the car and me.
I did not got out with my hubby & his 2 brothers to a club to watch some young guy play & sing. Thats not the first time Ive been to a club in over 2 years. I did not laugh at all the drunks making fools of themselves while I sipped my bottled water. I did not learn the next day my BILs girlfriend puked when she got home that night. I did not laugh hysterically when I saw her and make fun of her since she told me she only gets sick after drinking 5 Smirnoff Ices and she had only drank 3.
I did not spend $380 having our 4 yr old widescreen fixed so we finally have tv again in our living room. I did not miss it at all!
I did not take KC to Disney and we did not enjoy of second it.
I did not mop my kitchen floor Friday night ghetto style with a wet dish towel and my foot because I was to lazy to pull out the mop & bucket.
I did not spend all day Sunday fishing as a family, instead of going to Disney World, and we still had fun!
And my final I did not get mad & jump up and down when the Steelers won the SuperBowl.
Better late than never!




2 comments:
great not me monday. what a disaster with the starbucks lol.
I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. it's a chance to pay tribute to that someone who lights up your life and makes every day special. I also have mr linky so the world can see your tribute.
Ghetto style mopping...now that is something I can relate to. Although I never really thought of my method as ghetto, I guess now that you have helped me to see the light, I should call it what it really is. :)
-Francesca
Post a Comment