Saturday, February 7, 2009

A slight delay in my appreciation..

thanks Pictures, Images and Photos

I received the helping hand award from Sneaky Momma much to my surprise! I thought I hadnt been blogging long enough to earn some kind of special prize. She has some fantastic tips for beginning bloggers like me, such as creating a practice blog, or how to make a 3 column template. She has helped alot, and I just love her blog. Thanks for all your help Sneaky Momma!




This fun award is meant to encourage and uplift others in the blogging world. Here's how it works: Select 10 bloggers: 5 you consider your blogging Helping Hand, then "Pay it Forward" by extending your "Helping Hand" to 5 additional new bloggers, in support and encouragement for their efforts.



Heres my list, its a combined all in one list because I dont know alot of people to actually pass it on to. All of these fellow bloggers have helped me either by passing out awesome tips, showing me love by leaving comments, or by just inspiring to be more open in my own feelings. Its amazing how many wonderful women(and a few dudes too) are out here!


1. Sneaky Momma - ....of course! Shes the reason my blog looks so snazzy! She has a great family, and has been very helpful to me starting out.
2. Tale of Two Coins - Jenny has been through alot, but shes really inspiring. She is a great writer, and shes got a way with words.
3. CornFedMama - she was a recipient of this award as well, but she has been really nice about leaving me comments and making me feel at "home".
4. Under the Pink - is a fellow scrapbooker, and I enjoy checking out all of her layouts she posts online. Shes also going to be a newlywed very very soon!
5. MckMama - ok how could she not be every moms idol?? She has 4 kids and finds time to feed her kids healthy, doesnt do tvs, cloth diapers, and has a super blog where you can find the answer to almost any kid related question...and then some.
6. Sneaky Daddy - a mans point of view on things, and Sneaky Momma's hubby. When I read to much about shoes, fashion, and kiddos, I can always learn something about football, or Bob Crane! He has other great topics too!

Thanks again guys!

3 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

You're so sweet! I'm glad you like your award. I always enjoy coming to your little corner of the blogging world. You leave the best comments, too!

CornFedMama said...

Because you are a very kind person, i feel comfortable and welcomed to not only read your blog, but to share my thoughts and feelings with you as a friend. :)
Happy Blogging!

Eugenia said...

Aww... thanks! :) I enjoy reading your blog as well!!