Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did not spend too many hours to count in the blogosphere.

Our electricity did not get turned off because I forgot to pay the dumb bill. It did not take over 4 hours to get it turned back on. I will not forget to pay it again..really!

KC did not learn some new words this week....hot, bad dog, and wait for it....OH SHIT! I did not go apeshit on my hubby for laughing & then getting him to repeat it for friends and family on cue!

I did not spend all weekend with a sick baby, and we did not stay in our jammies all day on Saturday. I did not wear my said jammies into my local 24 hour Wal-Mart to buy some infant Tylenol because I did not remember to buy any last time KC was sick. My said jammies did not include a yucky t-shirt, hot pink VS pajama pants with dogs all over them, and blue FL Gator slippers, oh and minus a bra. So glad I did not see anyone I knew! (My hubbys Aunt Lorene)

And to finish it up I did not wake up on Sunday morning with a cough & sore throat, and feeling all yucky! I did not proceed to pray to my porcelain god after breakfast and continue to do so for the next hour. Afterwards I did not lay in bed and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the day.

So what did you not do the past week?

2 comments:

Kameron said...

Yuck! I hope you feel better!! I always end up seeing someone I know when I go out looking like a scrounge! :o)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a week you had!
Never fails, I always see someone when I do not want to. :) I do hope you're feeling better...
Love your little guys new phrase! Was it his first????? One for the baby book??? Don't feel too bad, we're trying to scrub the word "butthole" from my eldest's vocabulary. I wish I were kidding. You say it one time, it's there forever. Nice. :)