Friday, February 27, 2009

Ten Things

CornFedMama has requested to know these 10 things, so Im gonna play along. I need the therapy right now too.

For today's Ten Things, Id like to learn more about my friends. Copy and paste the following questions into the comments or do a post on your blog.


1. Where in the world are you? central Florida

2. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? check KC, let the dogs outside, get a morning breath smooch from the hubby

3. Where have you vacationed? Disney(you never wouldve guessed that), Colorado, Tennessee, N. Carolina, Virgina, Maryland, Minnesota, Texas, Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Wyoming, & Montana. I have never been outside of the US not even on a cruise.

4. Do you have pets? I have 2 Boxers Buster & Bambi

5. What do you think is your best asset? I would say my ability to read people, I can usually tell alot about people within the first few moments of interacting with someone. Then again I have been wrong a couple of times, but Ive been right about more people than not. My hubby said my ghetto booty, theres a mans reply for you.

6. What do you feel is the best asset in someone else? Honesty, I hate hate hate fake people. People that say things or act certain ways depending on who they are with or in front of. Who cares if you drive a Benz, or live in a fancy house. Just act like yourself not something you want to be.

7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Yikes, I'll be 39 and thats kinda scary to think about. Hopefully we will be financially secure so by 50 we'll be swinging on our porch in the mountains. Id like to have atleast 1 more maybe 2 kids. Just healthy & happy! Notice there was no mention of the word "fat" in that lil saying.

8. Do you have a talent? I can pick up things and pinch the fire out of anyone with my toes. I dont know how much talent that takes but Im getting to sleepy to think about it.

9. If you could ask God anything, what would it be? When my life on earth will be over. Its kind of a double edged sword, but I would want to know.

10. What do you do with your days? I get to spend my days with the cutest baby boy ever! We have so much fun, and I treasure these moments with him while he is so young. I know that I havent missed out on him growing & changing in these first few years. Then theres the cleaning, cooking, laundry, and all the rest of the daily household chores that keep me busy when KC doesnt.

I'd like to learn 10 things about you!! Copy this for your own post or paste your answers in the comments.

2 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I have the toe talent, too! My little one tries to imitate it. It is way too funny to watch!
I hate fake people, too. :(
Have a great week!

heidi said...

Yikes! I don't think I'd want to know when my time would be over. I think I'd dread it and just shut down instead of being one of those people that lives to the fullest, yk?