Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday...Not!

Ok I confess I didnt participate in Not Me Monday this week. Why you ask?? Because I didnt feel like it...there! Thanks to the lovely selfish man that resides in this house with me I have been in a horrible mood for the past 2 days. I just dont understand what makes (most) of the Y chromosomed mammals of the world think they are so high & mighty that they can do whatever they please at any moment without having any consideration for the X chromosomed mammals that they need to pat them on the butt and assure them its all gonna be ok. After all, I sit here all day eating bon bons and snapping my fingers for the butler to bring me more grey poupon, I have a live in nanny, maid, chef, and my own personal laundry attendant all at my beck & call. The garbage man also walks all the way up our driveway to fetch our garbage and then promptly returns the cans to where they belong beside the garage. I could go on & on with this one but I think you catch my drift. This to shall pass, thats what I always tell myself. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

2 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I hope your man wakes up in a better mood tomorrow. Hang in there. :)

heidi said...

It's tough when we're not on the same page, isn't it? I really hate feeling unappreciated and I rally rely on Rob a lot more than I probably should to help me feel better about it all. Vicious cycle.

Hope it gets better!