Friday, February 27, 2009

What I have been doing all day

This is what I made for Nannys memorial service in the morning. It took me all day long and finally after trying a few different programs I used Scrapblog. Thanks again Sneaky Momma for introducing me to this cool place! I got KC the cutest outfit from TCP (The Childrens Place) I will take some pictures to show everyone.

Everyone is doing as well as can be expected during a time like this, and I appreciate the sweet comments and prayers.

3 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I'm continuing to pray for your family. What a tough time this must be for you all.

I would love to see your tribute to your Nanny. :) I'm having trouble viewing your Scrapblog. I think it is set to 'invitation only'. To change this, go to this Scrapblog's page and click on 'settings' in the upper R hand corner. There you will have the option to make it public, which is what I think you have to do to for others to see it on your blog.

You're so sweet to mention me in this post. I'm so glad you have had as much fun with this site as I have. :)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a sweet way to honor Nanny. What a beautiful woman. From the looks of her photos, she lived a life full of moments with her loved ones. I'm sure she will be missed by many.

That's amazing that you have these photos to share. :)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I can definitely see it on your blog. You did a great job!
I hope you get a good night's rest tonight. You must be exhausted.