Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not start my week off being bad consuming the last cinnamon roll from the fair I will eat until next year. My BIL did not bring it back to me from the fair piping hot out of the oven, still warm and gooey all covered with icing. I did not immediately devour it all right on the spot not sharing any at all. It was not after 9pm when this occurred and that cinnamon roll did not go straight to my already inflated hips.
I did not spend an eternity on this phone this week trying to get my hubbys surgery set up at Moffitt. I have not been keeping my fingers crossed and saying my prayers that he gets approved for financial aid so his surgery is paid for free and clear. We are not thankful for programs like this to help people like us since regular insurance companies will not provide insurance to people with pre-existing conditions.
On Thursday while doing laundry while KC took a nap, I did not playfully drop kick my dryer door to close it and then trip & fall in the laundry room floor like a fool. Yea Im not 14 anymore and putting your feet above your chest might be good for you heart but certainly not for your butt!
I have not been looking for a preschool for KC 2-3 days a week for just a few hours so he can be around other kids and play. I have not come to the conclusion that it would benefit him so much to be around others his age, and be able to learn things that maybe Im missing. And incase I return to work this would not be a better option for KC than becoming prisoner in a office with me all day.
We did not start a new routine in the kitchen on how things are done to keep it clean. The hubby did not roll his eyes and pitch a fit like a 5 year old when he learned he was no longer allowed to throw his dirty dishes in the sink with no worries. He did not also grumble about having to wash his own dishes if the dishwasher is full & if the said dishes are not communal. I have not decided that Im tired of picking up after everyone in this house thats older than 2, and put the smack down on the whole situation by starting new chores and rules that we all must follow, me too! This has not been the easiest week ever since Im not picking up a gazillion cups, and plates and that other members of this household are at last helping out. Good Job!
We did not go to Erics birthday party Sunday and have a absolute blast! We were not there for 4 hrs straight and with KC having no nap!! He was not having so much fun playing on the playground with 2 other kids his age. He didnt get to play in the water with his new friends, and get soaking wet. Eric did not turn 5 either, I was not there the day he was born, and I have not watched this little baby grow up into such a great little boy! Time does not fly by like they say anyways! KC did not finally crash out at 4pm, and Mama did not promptly wake him up 55 minutes later so he would go back to sleep.
and the last one...
I am not the least bit excited about leaving for a week, even if we are going to a super small town in AL that doesnt have a WalMart, McD's or even a CVS. I wont be sleeping on a air mattress while Im gone either. I will not spend the week getting packed and trying to make sure I do not forget anything. And for Sneaky Momma, no, I will not be taking my laptop because I know for a fact I will not be getting any service out in the boonies where we will be. And I know my phone will not be functioning way out there so that wont help. I hopefully will be able to log on at my cousins house when we are over there visiting. I will not be going through withdrawals being without it either.
I know my Not Me's were pretty boring this week, hopefully you did something more exciting than me! Head over to MckMamas place to read the long list of Not Mes the link to her blog every Monday. Happy Monday!




4 comments:
Good for you! I always complain that my hubby can't rinse his dishes. So we mixed it up and now switch off cooking and cleaning up. Who ever cooks doesn't have to clean! It is working out much better!
There's hardly ever a Not Me Monday post that doesn't include laundry or food!
Good luck on your new kitchen routine!! Have fun on your trip away. :-)
Oh, dear. No computer? What on earth will you do???? :)
We're heading out to visit Lane's preants on Wednesday and then again on Saturday. 16 clocked hours in a car was NOT the way I wanted to spend spring break. We'll have a good time once we're there, thank goodness. :)
Praying that your husband gets the financial things he needs for his surgery.
Post a Comment