Thursday, April 30, 2009

1-800-Ask-a-Mom(Nurse)

Ok, Im polling all you moms out there that might be still awake.

KC swallowed 2 tablespoons or more of dilluted shower gel, should I run to the ER?

This happened after 9pm and hes never thrown up but has been gagging & acting like he wants to puke. Hes been drooling and has snot coming out of his nose. I feel horrible, and the Hubby keeps saying stick my finger down his throat to make him throw it up.

Why do these things always happen at night time?

Yours truly~
The Irresponsible Mom

3 comments:

Sneaky Momma said...

Call poison control 1-800-222-1222. They're open 24 hours. Do not induce vomiting or give him anything to drink without talking to them first. They will tell you exactly what you need to do. We've called them at least three times so far. They have kept us out of the ER when we were certain we should go.
I hope your little fella is okay. Even if he feels better, make the call and calm your nerves. :)

Lane said...

Hope KC is feeling okay, today.

Heidi said...

SO! How is he today?