In the last week KC has gotten enough bumps, bruises, and scrapes to last him for awhile. Last week we dealt with a stupid mosquito bite that left his left eye swollen shut. This week we have skinned knees, a shin , and a nose. He took a nose dive literally in our carport on Saturday and come up with half of his nose filleted open. Next he was pushing his dumptruck around and got going to fast and his knees ate it on the same patch of carport. We then went to visit our neighbors down the road where he fell on his knees again, followed by his right shin. He also got another nice mosquito bite in the middle of his forehead. Poor guy has had a bad week, Im thinking in investing in Neosporin after this weekend.
The Hubby got rid of his catheter finally, he feels so much better. He isnt passing blood or clots either which is great news. We go back to the Dr. on May 5th for a recheck and to find out the lab results. A long time to wait and worry in my opinion.
We didnt do a whole lot this weekend, just hung around the house. I put away all the Easter decorations and cleaned out the garage some. My goal is to convert half of the garage into my craft/scrapbooking room and slowly but surely I think my idea is taking hold. Im in the process of searching craigslist for some desks and storage ideas since I have everything cleaned out. The Hubby has his own manly garage for all his tools and toys, but I have nowhere to call "my" place and the kitchen doesnt count! Im really looking forward to having a area to call my own so I can get back to doing things that I enjoy by myself. Everyone needs "me" time and I have been missing out on that for sometime now. Well enough boring you all, have a great week!




4 comments:
Poor little KC!
I'm glad your man is on the mend. That is a long time to wait for those results.
I have been unsuccessful in creating my own space. Too much stuff and not enough room is my problem right now. Thinking about it, I would define my space as my laptop. :)
Awww poor KC!!! I swear, they go in these spurts where it seems like they're just trying to kill themselves, doesn't it??
I'm glad hubby is on the upswing. Waiting sucks.
Thinking of you guys. Hope all is better!
Wow! What a tough week for you little guy! : (
And I totally agree with you on the me time ... if you don't get it, you'll go nuts! Have fun setting it up ...and BE SURE TO USE IT WHEN IT IS READY!
keeping my fingers crossed for hubby.
Post a Comment