Saturday, April 11, 2009

We found our first allergy

KC got bit by a gnarly mosquito Thursday night, right on the side of his head near his left eye. This first picture is from last night around 9pm, and the last one is from this morning about 20 minutes ago. Sometimes his other bites would swell and end up like a rash but nothing like this. I tried putting a cool pack on it last night but he wouldnt sit still longer than 5 seconds. His Dr. opens at 9am this morning so hopefully they can see him. Saturday morning cartoons are no fun with one eye! Poor baby!



3 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Poor little fella! I hope the swelling has gone down this morning.
Thanks for the compliments on my new look. I love it, but it took forever! :)

Eugenia said...

Bless him! I hope he feels better soon.

heidi said...

Poor kiddo!!!