Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MIA

I am over my laptop situation so I have not been able to post or do a whole lot of reading here lately, it just takes to long to open anything. Im also too broke to go pick up a fancy schmancy new one so please bear with me. On a lighter note KC is starting preschool on June 8th for half days starting out on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Im really excited for him, I know hes going to learn so much & have so much fun. I know the director and a couple of the girls that work there so I feel alot better about him going there. I checked out several other places but its so hard to leave him with someone I have not a clue about. I went and checked out licenses and did as much research as I could but at the end of the day how do you choose? KC was right at home when we went to visit and he could not have cared if I was there or not, he was loving it.

I dont know when my laptop will be back from Best Buy, but I hope its sooner than later cause this thing is killing me!

Hubby has his first BCG treatment on Friday, I know that we will not be doing much for the holiday weekend with all of that going on.
Please say a prayer for him if you remember.

2 comments:

Eugenia said...

I will be thinking of you & your hubby. Have a great Memorial Day! :)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I don't know how I missed this post!
Hope the treatment went ok this weekend and that you got your laptop back from BB. Miss you!