Monday, October 19, 2009

On the road again

My aircard didnt quite workout like I had planned, so it was a real boring week in the boonies. We did have a pretty good time visiting family and being lazy though. Saturday we spent the day watchin football, first we rooted for our home team the Gators, then we switched over to our second home team Alabama. It was a intresting day of football to say the least. By the time the Gator game was over I felt like I needed a drink or two to calm my nerves. But hey a win is a win! For the Tide game we went to our cousins and ate dinner, Beth made Chicken Spaghetti that was out of this world. No tomato sauce but it was good, and KC loved it! I painted a bathroom while I was there (fun), saw a bunch of deer, rode 4 wheelers, and went into Tuscalosa do do some shopping and get my Starbucks fix. Other than that it was pretty uneventful. i'll be home in hopefully 6 hours or less.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Eugenia said...

Sounds like you had a good time! DH LOVES chicken spaghetti, although I don't make it very often.