Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween timeline

Since Halloween is so close, and Im not quite done with this years costume I thought Id post some previous Halloween costumes & photos. I love this time of year like most people, but being in Florida theres not a whole lot of change except you can watch football, strawberry season, and pumpkins - which remind you how close Christmas really is. I have lots of Halloween decor that Ive collected over the years, but since KC came along Ive started decorating more outside. KCs dressed up as a monkey for his first Halloween, and KAS was Hermione from Harry Potter that year. Last year, KC was Nacho Libre which his Dad picked on a whim 2 weeks before Halloween. Thanks to ebay, a few websites, and huge local Halloween store I pulled it off. KAS was Allison Vernon-Williams which was the love of Wade "Cry-Baby" Walker from the movie Cry-Baby. The girl loooooves Johnny Depp! She had the whole outfit, & a wig that was hilarious. This year KC will be a Fisherman, because once again thats wat Dad picked out. Inspired by Dads favorite music idol, Les Claypools song "John the Fisherman". Thankfully this has been alot easier than Nacho was. I have no idea what KAS is going to be, I have asked her several times but no answer yet.

Hubby & I have a costume party to attend after trick or treating & its a toss up between Mr. & Mrs. Pacman, or Fat Albert & ummm Mrs. Pacman. Im gonna be Mrs. Pacman by myself if I have to, because thats going to be easy & cheap to make.

Photobucket
Hubby, KAS "Hermione", & KC "Our lil Monkey" 2007

Photobucket
My Nan & Pop with KC "A sleeping Monkey" 2007

Photobucket
my Mom, Gigi, Me, & KC "My Monkey" 2007

Photobucket
KC & KAS, "Nacho & Allison" 2008

Photobucket
KAS as "Allison Vernon-Wlliams" 2008

Photobucket
KC as "Nacho Libre" 2008

1 comment:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I just love that Nacho Libre costume!

Can't wait to see pictures from this year! :)