Here are some photos from my phone:
Checking a package being delivered to me
at a red light
mileage checkThis isnt even the tip of the iceberg! I try not to think about and just when I think I have succeeded it shows up in some really random weird place. Then I got a new twist on this deal when I forwarded my flight itinerary to my cousin whos picking me up from my flight to Tennessee for a wedding. I read the details and my flight there I'm sitting in row 11 seat A, and my flight home I'm sitting in row 11 seat E.
Flight:
Leg Date Flight Depart Time Arrive Time
1A Wed, Jun 23 198 ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL (MCO) 03:05 pm KNOXVILLE,TN (TYS) 04:45 pm
2A Fri, Jun 25 199 KNOXVILLE,TN (TYS) 03:55 pm ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL (MCO) 05:35 pm
IMPORTANT TRAVEL UPDATE: Flights between Knoxville, TN(TYS) and Orlando, FL will route to/from Orlando International Airport(MCO).
# Passengers Seat Flight 198 Seat Flight 199 Checked Bags
1 Mama SeWELL 11A 11E 0
Ive read about this phenomenon as its called and frankly - I am freaked the hell out! I usually dont get on these bandwagons and the unkown, urban legend, supersticious crap has never phased me, this however has latched on.
Here are some things that I've read from various websites.
For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There’s a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten. The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth.
"the universe tapping you on the shoulder"
Numerologists believe that events linked to the time 11:11 appear more often than chance or coincidence.[1] This belief is related to the concept of synchronicity.[2] Other authors believe it is an auspicious sign,[3] and others that it signals a spirit presence.[4][5] The belief that it has mystical powers has been adopted by believers in New Age philosophies.[6] However, skeptics say that Uri Geller's examples of 11:11 phenomenon in world events are examples of post-hoc reasoning[7] and confirmation bias.[8]
These 11:11 Wake-Up Calls on your digital clocks, mobile phones, VCR’s and microwaves are the "trademark" prompts of a group of just 1,111 fun-loving Spirit Guardians, or Angels, and the 11:11 prompt is their way of using our innate ability for pattern recognition to let us know that they are here.
Ummm so yea I am officially friggin off my rocker! I would've rather NOT read any of the crap and just left to wonder what it all means. So this is my psychotic rant for the evening, but if I dont make it back from my flight atleast you know why.




No comments:
Post a Comment