Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday




I did not work out a total of 5 days this past week, I did not burn a total of 1,103 calories on the elliptical machine I now spend what adds up to hours on. I did not do a 13 minute ab workout everyday from the "on demand" from the tv, and on day number 2 I did not so wanna die. It did not hurt to laugh, it did not hurt to sneeze, or cough, or move for that matter! It was not rewarding on day number 5 to feel alive again, and ready to conquer program number 5 on my new sleek black framed friend. It was not me who hit the stop button 7 minutes in to tap out and decided to just leave it on manual for the duration of my workout.


Speaking of tap out, my hubby did not call me away from cooking dinner Thursday night to look at his latest discovery on you tube, Gina Carano a women's MMA fighter that will drop just about any guy I can think of. Shes not someone to piss off, thats for sure!


I did not drop KC of at Gigi's house (my mom) yesterday all afternoon so I could do some shopping and roaming by myself. It was not nice at all to be all alone for several hours doing exactly what I wanted to do. You know, Toys R Us, WalMart, exactly what I wanted to be doing! HA! We did not stay for dinner at my moms for rice & beef tips, homemade cornbread, black eyed peas, and squash! I so did not eat a second helping on the one day of the week I allow myself to eat anything I want to! That and my grande Starbucks did not total the calories I worked off this week either did it?


KC did not learn how to finally climb on the couch of by himself, he immediately did not walk right off the couch and face plant the floor. He did not learn his lesson and climb right back up and then slide down on his tummy like his should do.


My hubby and his oldest brother did not spend all of Thursday and Friday being mad at each other and acting like 15 year olds. They were not at all standing in our front yard shouting ugly things at each other over a friggin septic tank! They were not back to speaking and ribbing each other like normal by Saturday. Not normal behaviour from my 39 yr old hubby and 45 yr old BIL!


Well that was a few of my highlights from the week, now off to start some more! Head over to MckMama to check out more Not Me Mondays!


Heres a few photos:

Photobucket

BIL #2 (the 43 yo, middle), BIL #1 (the 45 yo, oldest), KC, (hubby, 39 yo, baby)
So does KC carry the hubbys genes or what? This is from KC 1st birthday party and he wasnt feeling good poor guy.


5 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Way to go on working out this week! I'm so impressed.
Thank you so much for the encouraging comment. It will be a rough week! :)

Wayne said...

hey great not me monday

I'm doing a new post called Tell a joke tuesday. It has mr linky so you can share your jokes or funny story that happend to you with the world

I hope you will join in
it starts in about 5 hours

Eugenia said...

Yes, it was a Monday for sure!! I am sooo ready for it to be March 7th! Even running away to get married in the mountains is stressful! LOL. Have a great week!!!

CornFedMama said...

Congratulations on the workout! You are motivated and it's showing! Way to go!!! i would have caved on the Starbucks too! Sounds like your mom is a wonderful cook! Good thing you were there on "splurge day". Hope everything is well again with the septic... what a pain they are. i can see why hubby and bil were fussin'. :) Have a great week!
PS - are you and KC feeling all better now?
We're clearing up nicely around here!

Jennifer said...

Great working out!!! WOohoooo. I sympathize with you on the hurting to sneeze, laugh, lol. Yeah..that's when you know you've felt the burn! lol

I have to tell you this...I know I'm addicted to blogger when I dream I'm blogging & the blog that I was dreaming about was yours, lol. I dreamts I kept trying to comment on your blog & could not get the word verification to work. LoL Yeah...maybe I should back away from blogger!