Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not watch from inside the house with a/c while my hubby slaved away at the blanket of leaves in our front yard. It did not take him and a worker 1 1/2 hours to finally see the dirt bottom where there used to be grass.
There was not a hoax going around that gang members getting initiated were going to kill 3 women at Wal-Mart which closed the local store. I did not get a phone calls from 5 family members telling me not to go in town and certainly not in WalMart. What is wrong with this world??
to go along with the messed up people in this place....
Our friends son did not call his Dad to come pick him up from school on Wed. because the school was on fire. The fire was not started by some dumb kid that did not want to be there. The kid did not light the bathroom toilet paper roll on fire. The fire did not cause the entire school to evacuate, over $3000.00 in damage, and a close a whole section of the school for smoke damage. Dummy!
I did not leave on Sun. for a whole week with KC, Nan, Pop, Mom, & Lola in AL for a week of relaxation and rejuvenation, that week will not probably include manual labor, cooking, cleaning, hollering, bickering, and a more than likely eventual manic episode from my Mom. It never fails!
I did not prepare this Not Me ahead of my departure so Im on top of my game. Im probably not already missing my blog buddies and enjoying reading everyone elses Not Mes.




2 comments:
I hope you're having a great time!
The Walmart thing was heard down here, too. They didn't close our Walmart. Police officers actually came into my mom's work and told them about it. Wild! I'm glad nothing happened.
- I'm moving my show to wordpress! Come check me out at
http://struckbyserendipity.wordpress.com/
PLEASE DELETE THIS COMMENT after you update your reader!
Thanks!
The blogger formerly known as Ms. Florida Transplant :)
Post a Comment