Tuesday, March 3, 2009

some Roses for my hubby

How can you love someone so much, but then sometimes want to bash their brains in with a iron skillet. Im totally kidding! I did come across this clip from War of the Roses though and it made me laugh so hard I snorted out loud. I havent seen that movie since I dont know when, but I found it hilarious tonight for some reason. I think my fairy is making her appearance early this month because the hubby is on my last nerve. I usually try my best to say something nice or not at all, but I couldnt do it this time. Forgive me Lord for my mouth runneth over, and then spilled onto the floor!

Sorry for my crabiness!

4 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Roses for your honey...how clever!I love this movie. One of my favorites!
I think it's great that you have an outlet like this blog to express your frustrations. :)
How wonderful that your MIL gave you some of Nanny's recipes! I cannot wait to hear how her strawberry jam turns out. I'm sure you will have it perfected in no time!

Tim said...

Hey there, found you thru Jill's site. I have been good friend with her for a while. Noticed your comment and decided to come and check you out. I love it. Im also always happy to help new bloggers by answering questions and so forth. So know that I am here if you need me. Any friend of Jill's is a friend of mine.

Please feel free to stop by and visit Fort Thompson anytime. You are always welcome. Oh yeah and good time for you to stop by... Im having another giveaway!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Wayne said...

this film is awsome I love it. thankyou for commenting on my picks

Lane said...

Gosh, I love that flick. It scares the crap out of me (while I'm laughing my butt off), but I love it anyway.

If you really want to see how big a tool Michaels is, watch the TV with only the close caption on and muted. Then you'll see the fake sincere body language that he uses.

---Lane