We went last Thursday and it rained the first half of the day. As soon as it quit we loaded up. Once we got there and pulled out the stroller I swear on my life the tire was flat! We went to buy a patch for the tube, and in natural pit crew action the Hubby and I patched that tube, put the tire back on the rim with 2 pens, aired it up and went back to park. After the slight delay we were in the gate and ready for fun. We saw lots of animals, The Hubby & I ate some BBQ, I rode Shiekra, we played in the water play area for kids, rode the carousel; it was just a fun and relaxed afternoon. KC loved the fish, turtles, elephants, and the meerkats. Oh did he have fun watching the meerkats, or did they have fun watching him?? I'll let you be the judge.
Just to clarify I did wear a Disney hat to show my love, come on now.




No comments:
Post a Comment