end up getting a room on property because neither of us were in any shape to drive. Epcot has the world showcase, which is Disneys version of several countries all over the world . When the Food & Wine Festival is going on World Showcase (that sits around a circular lagoon) sets up small booths from all kinds of countries and you can buy small appetizer portions of several authentic food dishes and various wines, beers, and liqueur. So basically, you walk 10 feet from one country to the next and if you buy something to eat you must have something to wash it down with and by the time youve visited half of the world, you can halfway walk. Before I was married me & my friend "Moo" went and ended up shutting the place down after the fireworks, we decided to get a room . Hubby (ya know, before he was actually my Hubby) was not pleased at my drunken ways and a few choice words were exchanged, and I ended the conversation in extremely slurred words "Immmm in Itally...and Im haven a driiink!! That was one trip, I have lots of stories...and thankfully Im still allowed to walk through the gates. Since Caity isnt 21 yet, she didnt want to go to Epcot so she opted for Magic Kingdom which has most of the big rides, we rode a total of 9 rides which is good considering we didnt get there until right before noon. We ate lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe, and before we left I took her to my favorite spot, the Boardwalk. I ordered her a little cake beforehand and I told her to sit down I was going to get a water, then a came back with a birthday cake singing her Happy Birthday, it was great! Disney really is magical!

KC waiting for Illuminations at Epcot

Me & the birthday girl CaityBug in Philarmagic 3D show

Us with Woody & Jessie (I live in FL and its sad my legs are that white!)

CaityBug & her to die for chocolate cake at the Boardwalk

2009 Food & Wine festival

The best choclate milk creme brulee ever!

Yucky picture but oh well

Fish & Chips!!

Hubbys favorite ride

At my finest! Too much walking & too much wine!

Picture perfect night at Epcot




2 comments:
I just love how you're close enough to DW to go all of the time. It will be a once in a childhood vacation for our girls. :)
I think I'm gonna go to the Food and Wine festival, yes I do. It sounds like FUN!
Post a Comment