Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally....some Easter photos & a update on Hubby

I still dont have my laptop, and with everything going on its not been high on my priority list. I have been posting my pictures from this dinosaur but I am not able to resize or edit them because I have none of my programs, or favorites, or anything on this stupid thing! The Hubby is finally home, he was able to come home Thursday afternoon. After spending 4 days in there he was ready to come home, even though the food was great! That place is just the greatest place, people are there from all around the world for one common cause....cancer. I brought my camera Wednesday when I took KC to visit him in the hospital, but Hubby said if I took a picture as soon as he got out of there he would smash my camera into a million tiny pieces, so it never came out of the bag. Guess you could say he did not want any memories of this huh? Im playing nurse until Monday when I get to remove his catheter. Wait...what did I just say?? You read it right, they taught me how to remove a catheter from my husbands penis before we left the hospital and I will tell you I am about as pleased at that as my Hubby is. I also learned how to properly flush a bladder through a catheter with a giant syringe & some saline. Fun huh? On a lighter note, he did tell me that hes had more women touching his pecker (his exact words) in the last 4 days than he has in his whole life. I laughed so hard in the car on the way home I cried. I had to add the fact that a few men had done the deed also, since he has male Drs., he didnt find that to funny though.

I wanted to share some Easter photos because if I dont I know I never will. On Easter KC, KAS, & I went to church, then after church we went to my familys to eat lunch. KC got to hunt eggs for the first time, even though he was by himself. He still had a blast! KAS & I colored eggs on Saturday while KC was napping because its just to messy for him still. We did tie dyed eggs, camo eggs, and some other cool ones too.

Enjoy!


KC in his Easter outfit complete with paci.
Our eggs

KC with his Easter basket

KAS and her Easter basket



3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Your blog is adorable....i love it..and am so glad that I found it...I am a new blogger and would love for you to visit me...

Eugenia said...

Aww... your easter eggs are adorable. And so are your kids! :) So glad your hubby is home.... I feel for you on the nurse thing. I am so sorry ya'll are having to go thru this.... My hubby is doing better, still sore, but able to get up and down better and get out of the house. Take care and I hope your husband makes a very speedy recovery! :)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Love those Easter pics!
I guess there IS an upside to being hospitalized for urinary issues! I'm glad he still has his sense of humor. :)